non-profit executive, triple-bottom line advocate, vegan, and excited human.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
diet
check out the healthy items on the menu...this was from a restaurant in hot springs, new mexico that we stopped in a number of moons ago. i guess because it isn't fried, its in the corner for those watching their waistline.
Half a pound of steak for less than $5 ain't half bad. And cottage cheese is one of those magical substances that makes everything healthy. I'm not sure about the pineapple ring, though. Local flavor, I suppose.
2 comments:
Half a pound of steak for less than $5 ain't half bad. And cottage cheese is one of those magical substances that makes everything healthy. I'm not sure about the pineapple ring, though. Local flavor, I suppose.
for breakfast, half a grapefruit in addition.
p.s. sorry i didn't call, ended up sleeping in. hehe!
Post a Comment