non-profit executive, triple-bottom line advocate, vegan, and excited human.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
t-day '07
made of 5 lbs of tofu and a large helping of tlc, the homemade tofu-turkey. it turned out pretty good. in the future we'll add some gluten flour and maybe some chickpea flour to create a tougher texture.
I have a patient who is vegan. She has a 'traditional tofurky' recipe that she swears tastes alot like the real thing. she uses poltury seasoning and other things and actually stuffs the middle and bakes it all day basting through out the day. let me know if you want her recipe.
2 comments:
I expect one of those for christmas dinner.
I have a patient who is vegan. She has a 'traditional tofurky' recipe that she swears tastes alot like the real thing. she uses poltury seasoning and other things and actually stuffs the middle and bakes it all day basting through out the day. let me know if you want her recipe.
Post a Comment