Sunday, February 25, 2007

foodswings

one found and revisited gem in the omnipresent vegan roadshow is the glory of foodswings fastfood vegan joint in the williamsburg section of brooklyn. a fine selection of greasy sandwiches and americana with soy milkshakes to write home about. on both occassions of sitting down upon the ecclectic tables there, i have opted for the glory that be, the pu-pu platter:it comes with a couple of mock fish stix, chix nuggets, and one of each of the chix wings (buffalo-style being at the tops of my list, with the grilled bbq-style inching up for a close to tops, 1.25th place). not to mention a little cup of sauces correspondant to each of the gluttonous faux-fare. 9.75/10

2 comments:

malinda said...

That looks amazing!

Mc"B" said...

I've gotta say, that looks awful. I'll take Strawberry Hills local oganic beef ribs from Oregon any day over that heap of vegan fry-daddy food. I've been on a BBQ kick as of late. good eats.