non-profit executive, triple-bottom line advocate, vegan, and excited human.
Friday, February 22, 2008
smartphone
how can i say that the moto q9 has improved my life. it enables me to get'r'done without hesitation. i would highly suggest this brilliant bit of technology.
I'm sorry I thought this was the blog of a hippie cyclist who didn't even own a cellphone. I must be at the wrong blog, sorry for making your traffic numbers go up.
(Sent from my iphone)
ps- My wife says "Welcome to the dark side." She goes to say, "That Spenser, I knew he would cave; they all do you know."
4 comments:
has it come to this?
yes.
I'm sorry I thought this was the blog of a hippie cyclist who didn't even own a cellphone. I must be at the wrong blog, sorry for making your traffic numbers go up.
(Sent from my iphone)
ps- My wife says "Welcome to the dark side." She goes to say, "That Spenser, I knew he would cave; they all do you know."
dork.
Post a Comment