Tuesday, October 09, 2007

japan

although our time in japan seems so surreal and unreal within itself. we continue to talk about our adventures on a regular basis. the year that we spent exploring the islands, cities, rich culture, and customs of such a beautiful place stands as such an amazing experience in our lives. we're so glad that we took the plunge and ventured off to the far east. the perspective we gained helps to propel us forward each and every day. the friends we met there are friends for life.

one of those life friends is deven, who has now recessitated his old web 1.0 blog that featured a sub-page that i put together and this story that i wrote about one sunday that we played in the sea of japan (or east china sea, depending on your political persuasion).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw you was right before you left for Japan. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves. I hope you get intouch with me soon, by dear friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

resuscitated ;) miss you tonzzz!

Unknown said...

squirlyg

resuscitated ;)

pwned by a girl lol

how's it going?